Training Course “Youth Entrepreneurship in Rural Area”
Paesi partecipanti: Italia, Inghilterra, Spagna, Bulgaria, Lettonia, Macedonia, Ungheria e Romania
Luogo: Smolyan, Bulgaria
Data: 05 – 11 Luglio 2018
Età: Nessun limite d’età
Numero di partecipanti: 2 partecipanti
Lingua del progetto: Inglese
Descrizione del progetto: The training course ‘Youth Entrepreneurship in Rural Area’ will be held in Smolyan, Bulgaria between 05 – 11 of July 2018. The project will focus on sustainable development and the possibility of sustainable use of environment as a resource for youth enterprises in rural areas. It promotes ideas for young people to establish environment – based enterprises in local communities – ecotourism, bio- agriculture, community development projects, and eco-villages. The project was designed in a line with the principles of non formal education and the main objectives of the project and Erasmus + Programme. Main contents and activities of the project:
- Training activities and workshops: Sustainable development, Basic concepts of Social entrepreneurship, Design Thinking: Tools for field research.
- Study visits to local enterprises in Smolyan region; for study visits to environment linked small enterprises in the region of Smolyan, different enterprises have been chosen which sustainably use environment as source for their business to benefit local community
- Collecting and sharing good practices from the countries of participants
- Practical activities- Field research, Collection and analysis of data; preparing report; meeting with local administration; presenting results of research.
Through the entire project visits will be mixed with interactive workshops and presentations which helps to learn by practicing real competences related with the project planning and implementation of social entrepreneurship ideas. Before the training, the participants will receive specific tasks:
- To collect information about environmentally-linked enterprises in their home countries and to prepare creative way to present it
- To collect and present information about environmental situation in their country.
Costi: Vitto e alloggio sono coperti dal progetto. Rimborso delle spese di viaggio fino a 275 euro.
A fine progetto verrà rilasciato il certificato ufficiale della Commissione Europea Youthpass.
Per candidarti al progetto clicca qui.
Per ulteriori informazioni scrivici a: [email protected]