Association “Centrul pentru Dezvoltarea Instrumentelor Structurale” with transnational partners from Turkey, Italy, Lithuania and Spain announced the closure of project activities “Non-Formal Education for Social Change”. The project was financed by funds provided by the European Union through the programme “Erasmus+” Key Action 1: The mobility of people for educational purposes – Draft mobility for young people and youth workers.
They participated in various activities undertaken by non-formal education methods, which aimed to raise the skils for the youth workers to work with youth with few opportunities. The activities of this training course took place in Horezu, Romania, where participants had an environment for networking and teamwork in order to implement certain activities in the field of nondiscrimination, develop the cultural skills, increase self-confidence.
- During the 8 months of the project, the 30 youth workers increased their knowledge about the differences and the similarities between non-formal, formal and informal education methods and will understand how and when to use them.
- By working with various nonformal methods, throughout the project, the 30 participants developed their skills in implementing a nonformal method (setting objectives, explaining the rules, supervise the implementation, do the debriefing) and adapting it to disadvantaged groups of young people.
- During the 8 months of the project, the 30 youth workers developed and implemented a more than of 20 nonfromal methods, that are used by them in their NFO working with youth and youth with few opportunities.
- Youth workers participants worked with more than 50 youth, from placement centersa and they develop more emphatic attitude towards disadvantaged youth and they are more confident and motivated to work with underprivileged groups from their community.
During the mobility we used more nonformal methods:
– Game names
– Team buiding games
– Workshops and trainings for youth workers
– Activities with youth with few opportunities
– Debates of youth workers
– Exchange of good practices between youth workers
– YouthPass sessions
– Evaluations & reflection sessions
For further information please contact us at the following contact details:
E-mail: [email protected]
© Riproduzione Riservata